like to submit my Azor Mechanic Series 108 to the 'Current Classics'
photo set on your web site.
is a Dutch manufacturer - the bicycle was built in Holland and imported
to the US by Ancient City Imports (The Dutch Bicycle Company).
of the Azor 108 specs:
Steel lugged frame with black matte finish
- Shimano Nexus front and rear hubs (8 speed and dynamo)
- Shimano Nexave roller brakes
- Airline rims
- Brooks saddle
- Mark's Nitto Rivendell front rack
- aluminum rear rack with cloth elastic strap
- AXA Defender wheel lock
- Lumotec light and rear LED on fender
- Paladin saddlebag and Little Loafer front rack bag from Nigel
Smythe and Rivendell.
details about the Azor can be found here: